An insurance management system is a personal intranet-based web application developed by a group of insurance broker agents to make your insurance policy and claim review process easier and more flexible.
The web application is used to check and monitor the status of customers who have adopted new policies in the context of distributed access in your organization, and to notify them of the terms of the policy’s premium payments and requirements. In fact, the system is designed to accelerate the process in your business process to increase customer satisfaction and keep the overall flow of customers in this domain smooth and stable.
The main problem of manual operation is the registration of holders of existing insurance policies and their regular maintenance of insurance policy payments. Providing regular services also takes a lot of time by searching the registers of the current customer base. If it is possible to automate the data storage process and increase search control, there is always the opportunity to get additional customers in turn, which will increase the profitability of the organization.
The real purpose of choosing this system is to speed up the organizational process. Agents can have the expected information at any time, in any instance. Creating the required reports in accordance with operational requirements will be much easier and information will be available. The system is not only false evidence but also has a high level of customer satisfaction.
The application is also security-oriented and is expected to be fast as a shared access structure because it communicates within the system.
- The agent can view the required information at any time, whether it is a policy or a customer, with the click of a mouse and the example the second.
- If planned in an organized manner, customers can be provided with an online terminal where they can receive information with their own hands without major intervention.
- Customer or policyholder alerts can be generated at lightning speed by asking specific customers.
- Data can be shared via a single-window link in their respective databases, saving time entering multiple data while they are being collected.
- The status of the premium payment on the clients’ policies can be systematically discussed by the Agents to check for non-payment.
- A specific policy can be clearly monitored by the detainee and checked before the claim is resolved.
- Most importantly, the overall system can provide consistent and reliable authenticated information about your transactions at any time.
In general, if a user plans to create an insurance plan manually, they will need to perform a number of activities.
It is a very tedious process for the agent to keep records of what is happening through the system and the required information that may be generally needed at all stages.
In increasing the customer base, the manual search process is very tedious and time-consuming, which repeatedly frustrates the customer with the agent.
With the new system, the following activities are gaining momentum.
The actual process of the organization can be modulated into three different independent views
- Agent Appearance
- Opinion of the policy owner
- System Administrator View
At any time you can view the required information or policies, or customers with an example of a click of a mouse and a second.
If planned in an organized manner, customers can be provided with an online terminal where they can receive information with their own hands without major intervention.
The actual process of an organization can be modulated into three different independent perspectives
- insurance company information
- Agency Information
- customer information
- Policy Information
- Policy payments
- Political demands
- Security information
Download Insurance Policy Maintenance and Claim Management Process .Net Project Source code, Report, PPT using C# and SQL Server