Project Title: Public Healthcare Management System
Public Healthcare Management software is used mostly in hospitals, diagnosis, and pharmacy to automate the overall work structure and to eliminate the human intervention.
This Healthcare Management System Application has features providing information to physician, patients and pharmacists regarding medications to patients, inpatients, outpatients, patient appointments, prescriptions, diagnosis, pharmacy, billing, medicine details, physician details, employees which helps both doctor and Patient in an efficient manner by providing information about the availability of Doctors, maintaining Patient records according to their Visit and generating reports for Patients of their medications, Labs Findings, Problems List and serves the pharmacy maintenance also.
Tester Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding the requirements specifications and Use Cases.
- Involved in the execution of test cases for responsible modules.
- Discovered bugs and reported them through Defect tracking tool.
- Retested the fixes in the latest builds.
- Analyzing test cases prepared by the other team members.
- Communicating with other team’s members (Developers, Technical support, Business Analyst) in order to resolve the issues
Environment: ASP, Visual Basic 6.0, and Oracle 8i
Testing Method: Manual Testing
Tools Used: Quality Center