In this Color Detection and Sorting using IOT based project
we are using Raspberry Pi, pi 3 camera and arduino.
When we keep red color in front of the camera, It can detect
red color and displays on the monitor and moves the object one side . Just like
that If you keep Blue color in front of the camera it detects and moves to
The main theme behind the project is in industries if we need to separate items/objects based on the color we can use this algorithm to separate blue items in one box and red items in another box
This is Traffic Signal for Emergency Vehicles & VIP Vehicles IOT Project.
In this project, we are using Raspberry Pi with connected traffic lights surround the box this will be placed in a three-way Junction
This is the 3 way Junction, whenever the emergency vehicle comes we have 2 tags, incoming tag and outgoing tag, When incoming tag senses wherever the signal is the signal transition will be happening to the box and green light will on.
When green will stop is that means the vehicle is moved away.
In this project we are using RFID Tag, this is used to sense the RFID tag, whenever the ambulance sees the RFID tag, and this will give serial data to NodeMCU.
NodeMCU send data over MQTT protocol to Raspberry pi saying that Switch on the green light on the particular root till it senses another tag.
Check the below project output video, this is how emergency alerting is happening in the traffic signal.
The main aim of this project is to implement a diet system using
A number keypad is also interfaced with the module in order to add
details of either family members or friends.
This project ensures that each individual has a healthy balanced
The ultimate goal of this project is to create a computerized system that will assist patients to make up a personalized diet plan that allows them to enjoy a broader range of meals, and also to quickly and accurately make up shopping lists for the meals.
The system is implemented with a weight sensor to measure the weight of the fruit or vegetable.
The camera captures the food item.
The weight details along with pictures are sent to the Raspberry Pi module and calculated with the inbuilt diet chart.
The LCD displays the calorie intake details of the particular food item.
Along with each individual person, family members or friends details can also be interfaced and maintain the track of calorie intake.
This system puts forward a smart patient health tracking system that uses sensors to track patient health. It will be using temperature, blood pressure and heartbeat sensors to keep track of patient health.
This system automatically alerts the doctor about the patient’s status through IOT, if it detects any abrupt changes in patient heartbeat or body temperature or BP, it will alert the doctor by sending an emergency message or signal. The information of the patients health is stored on the cloud. The cloud is used for analyzing the patient’s health, to generate weekly and monthly reports and for continuous health monitoring of the patient’s.
The system proposes DIET PLAN for the patients according to the readings in the respective parameters which can be viewed by the user/doctor.
The doctor can monitor the patient’s health from anywhere.
An LCD display will be connected to the raspberry pi for the patients to view their health status live.
The project is Patient health monitoring system using Raspberry Pi.
I need your help to complete this project.
Project Details :
SMART PATIENT HEALTH MONITORING
Our system puts forward a smart patient health tracking system that uses Sensors to track patient health and uses internet to inform their loved ones or concerned doctor in case of any issues. Our system uses temperature, blood pressure and heartbeat sensing to keep track of patient health. The sensors are connected to a microcontroller (raspberry pi) to track the status which is in turn interfaced to an lcd display as well as wifi connection in order to transmit alerts. If system detects any abrupt changes in patient heartbeat or body temperature or BP, the system automatically alerts the Doctor about the patients status over IOT and also shows details of heartbeat, BP and temperature of patient live over the cloud . Thus IOT based patient health tracking system effectively uses internet to monitor patient health stats and save lives on time.
• The system will detect the moisture level in soil with help of moisture sensor.
• The system will be interfaced to Microcontroller board which will be tracking the status of soil moisture level.
• A Wi-Fi module is interfaced to Arduino motherboard and the same module is paired with the wireless router.
• A small water pump will be activated automatically when the moisture level in soil decreases to a minimum point.
• The entire unit works with 9V/ 1A power supply.
• User or admin will get the live status report of soil moisture level in ground and water pump running status from a remote location.
Non Functional specifications:
• The entire project electronics part is fixed in 200mm X 150mm X 100mm ABS plastic box with mounting holes.
• The entire system will be fixed in a waterproof box with IP 65 standards.
• This project will be easy to use and a person with minimum knowledge can also understand.
• The entire system has very minimum wires outside with proper name tags.
• The unit will easy to configure the surface (Tree/pole / flat surface).
• This project is totally shock protected.
• This project is low-cost automation for farmers/agriculture sectors.
• Soil moisture sensor 1no.
• Water motor pump 9V 1no.
• Water pipes 2 meters.
• Arduino board 1no.
• AC to DC Adaptor 9V/ 1A.
• ESP8266 wifi module
• Connecting wires.
• Arduino IDE is used to develop the entire project source code.
• Eagle CAD is used to develop circuit design.