- Mobile Car Services is one of the features in the automobile industry that lets you find the right dealers from the application.
- End Users & Dealers needs to register in the application and customers can schedule the car service at his own priority times.
- The aim of the study is to propose a Web-Based Application to bring the dealers and customers on one platform with minimal cost.
- It brings cleaning service at your doorsteps and also saves your energy.
- The simple concept behind the Mobile Car Wash service is using idle parking time while owners leave their cars to carry out other activities, such as shopping, working, entertaining, studying, etc.
- Windows 7 ,8,10,ubuntu
- WAMP Server 2.1e / LAMP Server / XAMPP Server
- Filezilla client
- Public and private companies parking
- Residential parking
FROM DEVELOPERS END
- Hosting: Rs.3000
- Domain: Rs.1500 per annum.
FROM CUSTOMERS END
- The bill is generated only for the services acquired.
Work Breakdown Structure
The following modules are identified in the project:
- Admin Module
- Dealers Module
- Booking Module
- The admin module is the most important module in the project.
- It manages the information regarding the approval and disapproval of the dealers.
- This module maintains the record regarding the bookings made by the customer, the total number of dealers and also it maintains a record for the pending requests of dealers.
- This module is all about the dealers that are associated in the portal.
Dealers Module Data Flow Diagram:
- This is the module where all the information related to the customers such as the bookings, payments, etc. are maintained.
- In this portal, even the customers have a login form which is mandatory when booking a service.
Booking Module DFD:
Method of solution related to Problem
- The solution we found is to develop a specific platform like a web portal which helps to enhance the bridge between service person and customer.
- Previously, each company dealer has its own business platform, instead, we made a platform wherein it brings all the dealers to a single platform.
- This portal is user-friendly.
- Provides with the best services anywhere as per the customer requirement.
- One platform where a customer will have to choose the dealer from a given list.
It’s a cinch to connect to a database with MySQL.
- Working on this project Mobile Car Services, we come to the conclusion that such automation systems are quite beneficial and saving the time of operation.
- It also reduces manpower.
- Thereby increasing the economy of the system in the future, such kind of systems are increasing in demand.
The main objective of this Repository system application is to store all the details of the students permanently by using the one-time registration process.
The students can register their details at once and they get one unique id which is useful to fetch their details to any application automatically.
Present Working System
In the existing repository system, the students have to enter their details every time whenever they required for filling the application.
It is time-consuming and sometimes there is a chance of misplacement of data.
To Be Proposed
In the proposed repository system the students no need to enter their details every time.
By using their unique registration id the details are automatically fetched to the application only extra details required are to be entered.
The students can update their details in the existed profile whenever they required.
It is the user-friendly environment and less time-consuming.
The proposed repository system has two modules:
- Administrator can store and manage all the details of registered students.
- Provides the functionalities that the student can fetch their details whenever required.
- Admin maintains the entire application who is responsible for the activities that are performed in the system.
- The student can log in into the system with their login details.
- They can add, delete and modify the existed details in the system.
- The student gets the notification any activity is performed in the system.
Repository system is a Java-based project, Its like one time registration application in this students can register all their details one time and they will get one id using that if they can apply any application form like job purpose, certificates purpose like that they can utilize that id, if they enter that id automatically the details related to that fields fetched and extra details to be filled by the student.
and one thing is the photo and signature are also to be saved in a file and those also to be fetched automatically whenever required.
- Gather the information of top five colleges in Pune under Pune University.
- Need to study how we can add Facebook like and recommend button to our website.
- Need to study Twitter API’s for how we can tweet on user’s Twitter account.
- Login using social networking site leads to study login authentication API’s provided by social site’s.
- Study of meta-tags which we are going to add to our website. These meta-tags are going to help our website to come into Google search.
- Study of Google Analytics to collect analytics of the website. eg. How many users have visited our website & which browser they are mostly using to browse the site?
- Social sharing: User can be able to share the information available on the website with their respected social networking sites.
- We can retrieve info of the user he’s like’s hobbies and gain his feedback.
Supports social login for your web – we can log in to your web application using social sites.
Social sharing – We can share the content of the web into the social sites.
Recommend & Like’s – We can recommend the contents displayed on the particular URL.
Adding required meta tags into the pages as per the social site provider
Due to the popularity of social networking site, to capture web market, posting advertising of the product & making our product popular it’s very important to have our web supports social integration. Social integration helps for the Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Having social integration with the web it’s easy to get the popularity of the product. Social Networking has become an integral part of our daily lives. Friends and family are really important to us and keeping in touch with them & knowledge sharing. Social networking is becoming a way of communication.
S/W REQUIREMENT:- JAVA ( J2EE ) version 6.0, MySql , Apache tomcat 6+, Eclipse.
- 512 MB main memory. (1 GB Recommended).
- At least 80 GB HDD (Secondary Storage Device).
- 14′ Monitor (Color or Black & White) for display.
DATA FLOW DIAGRAM:
Social Integration ( USECASE DIAGRAM ):
Use case Diagrams:
Download the below attached Social Integration Computer Science Java Project Code & Database
The pick and drop item delivery Courier Service system is used to pick a product from one place and drop it to another place within the city in a specific time. This system can be mainly used when you have forgotten your product (Example: File and you’re not able to back and pick it up. This system will do this for you).
In this system, you have to enter your pick up point and delivery point. The main advantage of this Courier Service system over the courier system is you can decide the time limit i.e. within 60 minutes, within 90 minutes and within 3 hours. Based on the time you will be charged the lesser is time more you will be charged.
The existing Courier Service System, If you want to deliver a product from one place to another place in a city. We have to look for a courier system, But the drawback of the courier system is that you cannot decide time limit and major concern is the weight of the product to be delivered. If we need to deliver product immediately then we cannot use courier system nowadays.
If not courier system, then we have to deliver the product by ourselves and invest our time, this becomes a tedious and hectic task.
Pick and place item delivery system will help you to overcome all the above problems. This System will allow the user to deliver their product within the specific timeslots within 60 mins, 2 hours or within a day. This system is not concerned with the weight of the product. This system is quick and can be used in emergency cases, example if you forget your file at your home and you want to get it to deliver at the office for an emergency meeting one can use this system.
1) Technical Feasibility Study:
The System is Technically feasible because here we are using PHP and Postgresql / MySQL database which is free to use even for commercial purposes. From the user’s point of view, it is feasible because it can fulfill users requirements and maintain their records and additional feature like deciding specific timeslots are also available.
2) Operational Feasibility Study:
Operational Feasibility is the measure of how well the proposed system solves the problem and specifies the requirements in system development. Our System is Operational Feasibility as the user will get a single place where She/He can decide the pickup and drop location along with time. One will not wait for days to get deliver their product. The website will be user-friendly
3) Economical Feasibility Study:
The purpose of the Economic Feasibility is to demonstrate the net benefit of the proposed system. Our system is economically feasible as the basic amount will be decided by the system depending on distance and the user will decide the timeslot and according to that, the user will get additional charges. Less is the time more the user will be charged. The expenses will be dependent on the user.
The “Online College Management System” is concerned with three categories of modules:
1) User( student, parent or any user)
User (student, parent or any user):
The user can view own result & attendance.
The user can know about college info., management, goal & objective.
The user will display fresh news & event.
The user can download fresh exam time table, syllabus, assignment as well as view blacklist which created by admin based on its attendance.
The user provides facility to know the fresher message from the director.
The user can easily view courses details as well as subject details which are college given you.
The user can view faculty details as well result of own subject which takes on college.
The user can view fresh album which uploads by admin.
Admin can perform add/update/delete and search following module :
- course module
- semester module
- subject module
- Student module
- exam module
- result module
- the attendance module
- faculty module
- college info module
- download module
- event module
- news module
- login module & user type module
Admin can create an online blacklist using student attendance
Admin can upload student data as excel file as well as syllabus, blacklist, exam time table, student result & attendance, and fresh photo gallery.
Faculty also give a login to manage his/her profile.
Faculty can view own subject result so faculty can easily analyze own result so they will try to better result.
Faculty can view own subject attendance.
Faculty can upload own subject assignment.
Use case Diagrams: