Corona virus ( COVID-19 ) is creating panic all over the world with fast growing cases. There are various datasets available which provides information of world-wide effected information. Covid has affected all counties with large number of cases with variation of numbers under death, survived, effected. In this project we are using data set which has county wise details of cases with various combined features and labels. Covid data analysis and case prediction project provide solution for data analysis of various counties on various time and data factors and creating model for survival and death cases and prediction cases in future. Machine learning provides deep learning methods like Convolution neural network which is used for model creation and prediction for next few months are done using this project.
With the increase of COVID 19 cases all over the world daily predictions and analysis is required for effective control of pandemic all over the world
By collecting data from Kaggle and new York dataset data preprocessing is performed and data analysis is performed on dataset and machine learning model is generated for future prediction of cases.
- Prediction was performed on COVID 19 cases based on different machine learning techniques which are based on x ray data set collected from COVID 19 patients.
- Disease prediction from x ray images is done using deep learning techniques.
- Data set used for predicting disease is different compare to one we are using for this project.
- Image processing techniques are used.
Using data set pre-processing is performed on the collected data set and various steps for deep learning model is performed and prediction of cases is done then data analysis is done on various factors.
- Data analysis and prediction is performed on textual data
- Deep learning models are generated for predicting future cases.
- Data analysis is performed for various factors.
- Operating system : Windows XP/7/10
- Coding Language : python
- Development Kit : anaconda
- Programming language: Python
- IDE : Anaconda prompt