Project Name: Insurance management System Mainframe Application
Environment &Languages: COBOL, JCL, PL/I
Software Tools: Databases – IMSDB, DB2 & VSAM
Development Tools:- Easytrieve, File-Aid, Endeavour, CA7, Expediter
Project Summary: To introduce a project Insurance management System Mainframe Project in the existing system by changing the part of the system to accept the new product from the database and differentiate from the existing products, and making all the modules like billing, reports, accounting, and commissions etc changes to make the new product into effective.
- Analyzing the requirements for the project
- Preparing the HLD(High-level design), DTLD(Detail design) & estimates
- Preparing the UTP’S
- Developing the code, changes in the jcl’s & proc’s
- Test run the code by preparing test run jcl’s
- Preparing the unit test cases
Project Name: Auto Insurance System
Tools: ISPF, TSO, File-Aid, Changeman.
Software: Cobol,JCL, DB2,VSAM,CICS
Description: Auto Insurance is a type of General (Non-life) Insurance scheme, which covers the theft, peril, damage, etc to motor vehicles. This insurance is a mandatory one, which comes under Motor Vehicles Act and using the vehicle in public places without a valid insurance policy affected on it, tantamount to the legal offense and the owner may be fined for the same. All Auto Insurance policies are for 1 year only. The major types of policies covered under this insurance.
- Multiple Screens are designed using BMS OF CICS.
- Design and Development.
- Querying on DB2 tables.
- Preparing Unit Test Cases.