Speed Control Of D.C Motor Using Thyristor Dual Converter projects main idea is to implement a micro controller based application for controlling speed of the D.C motor using a dual converter. Main use of dual converter is to easily change the direction of the motor and handle braking system of the motor. This application works on single firing unit and firing pulses, this unit is diverted by converter using a main controller which is also called as master controller.
This application works on three control loops.
- One for controlling armature current control.
- Second is for adjusting firing angle of oncoming converter.
- Third loop is used for speed control.
In order to provide steady state response and efficacy of the system we use proportional pulse integral type of converters.
Latest posts by Kasarla shanthan/Ramesh Gavva (see all)
- University Management System Project in C++ with Source Code - March 7, 2014
- Radiant Tour Reservation System Project in Asp.Net - March 2, 2014
- Software Developers Web Portal Project in Asp.Net - February 27, 2014
‹‹‹ Gsm Based Distribution Transformer Monitoring System