Introduction to Internet Distributed Computing Seminar Topic:
The main reason behind the foundation for the Internet Distributed Computing is the confluence of peer-to-peer systems, the computing of the grid and the Services of Web. The most important aspect is the current implementation of the World Wide Web (www) is the predominately designed for the retrieval information and to display in the readable form of human. To allocate and to manage the resources that are very necessary for the execution of the applications this can create this platform and adds a functional layer to the Internet service.
It can be said that the future evolution of the IDC (Internet Distributed Computing) will likely to be included with the Proactive and Pervasive computing. The Streamlined E-Business, Automation with its increasing reliance, which may be it depends on the direct, Machine –to-Machine which was an automated transactions. The Successful Internet model has been built on the existing standards and with the technology which was a mindful. Actually we have been soughed the areas that could be provided best reusable ideas, the best technology, or the best standards. Peer-to-Peer computing provides the both set of requirements and the design approach.
The access to the vast resources and the decentralization distributed at the edge of the Internet with a usually using the motivate P2P design. Always the Web Services are the self-contained, which was loosely coupled Software Components that can be defined and to use the Protocols of the Internet and that going to describe each other, and discover, to publish , and to invoke each other.
The Potential of Distributed Computing:
Distributed Computing may offer many benefits are as follows:
1) The load balancing and the resource sharing.
2) Sharing the Information.
3) The growth of Incremental.
4) The fault tolerance.
5) The availability and reliability.
6) The Enhanced Potential Performance.
Network Service and abstractions:
1) Aggregation/orchestration is defined as the control and management of the aggregated set of the resources.(Policy, Autonomy, systemic dependencies.., )
2) Dynamic configuration and binding (runtime)
3) Discovery (publishing, description..,)
4) Resource virtualization and management (abstraction, naming, sharing…,)
5) Communication(connectivity, messaging)
Download Internet Distributed Computing Seminar Report .