1) The Student Database Management System project DBMS is basically a model to show how various real-life entities in a college are interlinked.
2) This Student Database Management System project is an extract from the model which is used in various institutions.
3) This Student DBMS project tries to map a relationship between various departments in an institution, their teachers, various courses by the teacher, and the students.
4) This Student DBMS project keeps a database about various departments in the institution, teachers involved, various courses taught by teachers, students enrolled in the institution, and keeps a report on the grades scored by students in various courses.
The Student DBMS project DBMS uses technologies like MySQL, WAMP, and PHP for storing and accessing the database also HTML, CSS/and BOOTSTRAP to maintain the GUI of the project.
MYSQL/WAMP: They were used to store the data of the Student DBMS project.
PHP: It was used as a backend language for storing and accessing the database.
HTML: Front-end language used for developing the architecture of the page.
CSS&BOOTSTRAP: Used for designing the page.
1) STUDENTS: This stores the various information about students.
2) DEPARTMENT: This stores the various information about Department.
3) COURSES: This store’s various information about courses.
4) INSTRUCTOR: This stores the various information about the instructor.
5) GRADES: This stores the various information about Grades scored by students.
The Student project DBMS mapped the various real-life entities of the institution like departments, teachers, and students and gave us a model through which we can efficiently store, manipulate and retrieve our data.
Through this Student Database Management System Bootstrap Project, we got a rough idea about how the data flows between the departments and how it is stored.