Advantages of Quantum Computing:
- The main advantage of quantum computing is it can execute any task very faster when compared to the classical computer, generally the atoms changes very faster in case of the traditional computing whereas in quantum computing it changes even more faster. But all the tasks can’t be done better by quantum computing when compared to traditional computer.
- In quantum computing qubit is the conventional superposition state and so there is an advantage of exponential speedup which is resulted by handle number of calculations.
- The other advantage of quantum computing is even classical algorithm calculations are also performed easily which is similar to the classical computer.
Disadvantages of Quantum Computing:
- The main disadvantage of computing is the technology required to implement a quantum computer is not available at present. The reason for this is the consistent electron is damaged as soon as it is affected by its environment and that electron is very much essential for the functioning of quantum computers.
- The research for this problem is still continuing the effort applied to identify a solution for this problem has no positive progress.
This Paper is written & submitted by Vamshidhar A.