The existing system is provided with the algorithm that consists of only insertion and deletion of vertices, edges, and weights. It is not provided with the actual graph that is to be considered but has only provided with the matrix that is to be determined.
Disadvantages of Existing System:
- It can perform insertion and deletion only.
- It cannot perform replacement of weights.
- It doesn’t generate a graph by which the problem complicated to the user.
The proposed system is being provided with insertion, deletion and also the replacement of weights compared to the existing system. This is provided with an option to solve using an actual graph that is either directed or undirected. Here it asks for nodes and corresponding weights to form a graph. This is used to calculate and gives the shortest path from one node to other.
Advantages of Existing System:
- It can perform insertion, deletion, and replacement.
- It generates a graph to explain the problem easily.
- It is also used to find the shortest path.
State Chart Diagram:
Modules included in this project:
This module helps the user to create a number of vertices and edges.
This module helps us to insert a number of vertices and edges present in the algorithm.
This module helps us to delete specified vertices or edges in the current graph.
This module specifies the algorithm’s logic used in the program to find the shortest root in the network.
This module is used to replace the weights with the existing weights and also used to exchange the positions of the nodes.
Operating System: Windows
extract and run index.html on chrome.
Download Implementation of Floyd’s Algorithm Java Project
We have management systems for different applications such as schools, library, hospital etc. but our main objective is to develop a web-based application for homeowners with critical home repairs, accessibility modifications, and energy-efficient upgrades. This project helps to bring the communities together in efforts to assist those in need of general home repair and improvements. In this project, the Homeowners must submit an application form with a request. Then the admin review the received application and assign work to the respective employee based on skills and availability
Proposed Web Application Portal
- Application portal being designed will help to integrate different functionalities of the organization by coordinating different users of the application through the single portal.
Modules of the System:
- Applicant (Home Owner)
- Employee (persons skilled at a wide range of repairs, typically around the home)
Current Work Flow:
- Homeowners must submit an application form with a request.
- The admin reviews the received application and match the information to the eligibility criteria and accept/decline applications accordingly.
- The admin later makes a list of all the home repairs that need to be scheduled.
- The scheduled work orders are then allocated to respective Employee based on skill set, availability etc.,
- Admin also maintains employee information in their database.
- An employee can register online and view projects assigned to them through the portal.
- New Application: All applications sent through the mail are keyed into the system through this page. This is same as the online application form.
- If there are any type of repairs related to home, then homeowners can simply visit our website and can send a request for serving all those home related repairs through this application module
- Review/Modify Applications: Applications are modified and are approved or rejected by the admin through this page. Applications to be modified can be searched by three options. From date to date, by the last name and by status which can be pending, approved or rejected.
Data Flow Diagrams:
Employee Use Case Diagram:
Volunteer Use Case Diagram:
Applicant (Home Owner) Use case Diagram:
Employee Sequence Diagram:
Volunteer Sequence Diagram:
Employee Collaboration Diagram:
Volunteers Collaboration Diagram:
Employee State chart Diagram:
Volunteer Sate Chart Diagram:
Employee Activity Diagram:
Volunteer Activity Diagram:
- New project: Projects are created for all approved applications. Application for which project is to be created is selected using the search button. Pop up should open on clicking search and should display all approved applications with no projects created on the dashboard by default.
- View/Modify Project Details: Project is selected from dashboard which is displayed when searched with the last name. Click on Project ID should redirect to View/Modify Project page. This is same as new Project page but with all editable fields except Project ID.
- View/Modify Employee Details: Project search page is same as view/modify project details. Click on Project ID should redirect to View/Modify Employee page. “NO Employees Assigned” message should be displayed if no employees are assigned. Employees assigned are displayed in a table. Task and House captain fields should be editable.
- Assign Employee: Click on Search button for Project ID should open a pop-up. It should display project ids with no employee assigned. On selecting a project all details related to that project should be displayed on assign employees page.
- A new user should register by providing all details given in Personal details page.
- First time sign into the portal for the current year (May 2108 – April 2018) should display a message
- “Do you wish to be Handyman for the XXXX year (current 2018)”.
Project Table Structure:
1. Add project table:
2. Online application table
3. Project materials table
4. sponsors table
5. volunteer table
Download Chores Made Easy Home Repairs Java Project.
The main aim of the developing this project is to provide live interactive virtual classroom site for online course importing affordable learning. This web application gives an opportunity to the students to get advantages of personalized learning. It offers course modules, assignment & performance tests to master the subject.
The main objective of delivering one of the most technologically advanced qualities online tutoring platforms.
Offline education has been a part of our education system for as long we can remember.
In the existing system, we can store all the record manually that require large manpower & place to store all the records
this system was carried out through a manual process.
It leads to following disadvantages.
- Manual process.
- Maintenance of records is difficult.
- Chance of occurrence of errors.
- Involves large amount of paperwork.
- Slow updating & renewal of data
Automated To overcome the disadvantages of the existing system we proposed the online system.
The best technology learning tools such as video lectures, group chats, multimedia presentation & interactive software are used by us to provide online education.
This application introduce all types of question papers and solutions regarding the course
It also provides an audio lecture for each subject.
- The automated system is time-saving and better performance than the manual based system.
- Students are encouraged to think critically & support their opinions.
It supports the learning style of both audio and visual learners
class time is not wasted.
- Students who excel in online class develop a system for keeping track of upcoming online exams and assignments due dates.
- There are no traffic jams, parking hassles are adverse weather conditions
it enables the students to access course materials & contributed to discussion boards.
- Home comfort.
- Cost savings.
- Schedule flexibility.
Generally, Automotive Pricing Aggregator is a Java Based web application which will handle the auctions or sales of cars/bikes. The auctions in the application are posted by dealers and users registered in the application can participate in the auction and bid the amount.
The Dealer will register into the application and activated by the admin. After Successful Dealer will have to maintain the auctions like delete the completed auctions and post new auction.
The auctions are managed by dealers. Users who registered and login need to search for the vehicles the search results will be displayed based on the user’s location and the results are displayed in such a way the distance traveled by the vehicle, year of manufacturer.
For this, we will have Pricing Aggregator. First, we will check in our database if any present it will show by calculating above details and then we will check online.
The Modules Present in the Project is:
Admin can View the dealers and customer’s registered and delete the products and search the products and view the feedback given by customers
The dealer will register and login into the application he can edit/update his profile, search products, and manage auctions, view customers and their feedback
The user will register and log in and search products and view auctions and view the new cars and participate in the auction by bidding amount and give the feedback.
Existing System is completely manual so it is hard to maintain data and analyze the pricing of various vehicles. Retrieving the information is very difficult. To Overcome these problems, we Proposed this Project
Proposed system all the records will be computerized and the users and dealers can be registered and participate in auction directly. All The records are computerized and retrieving information of any type will be just a matter of seconds.
The main aim of developing this application is to supply the medicines all over the country by just a single click and to reduce the time consumption. Online pharmacy is a web-based application. The user can post requirement for medicine. TUser can purchase medicine online. Medicine is provided at your doorstep by the nearest associate store. The prescription is mandatory for ordering medicine. As per the prescription, the user can search medicine and useful information. This application provides information for daily consumption of medicine. This application provides user login to the customer. And admin can get the all expired medicines information and he can able to see all orders information of clients.
The customer goes to the shop and purchases the medicine required. So a lot of time is wasted and the person gets tired. If he wants to exchange the product, once again he goes to the shop and replaces them. The complete process depends on the physical interactions.
The Online Pharmacy is easy to use and order. The customer selects the required medicines and orders them by a single click. Before it, the customer needs to create a login account and fill all the details like name, address, any id no…Etc. The client can able to view the status of the medicines. The business goal for the application is to provide the medicines to all the people & admin will provide the supplier details.
Use Case Diagram:
Our Application provides the following things:
- To provide login facility to the customers.
- To provide a list of all available medicines to the customers.
- To update all the list of expired medicines.
- Medicines are delivered at your door-step.
He can able to add the new medicines information which are visible to the clients. And he can view the expired medicines information .and he can able to update the medicines status .he is behaves like the manufacturer of medicines and he will add the supplier details to the client.
User should follow the some authentication process. He can able to logging into our application by providing valid user name and password .after that user can able to search the medicines and he will order the required medicines information through online.
Online Pharmacy Output Screens Below:
User Main Page:
Enter Details Page:
Admin Main Page:
Users Details Page:
View Orders Page: