Health Care Software A Java Project explains about computerisation of E-Health care systems.There is lot of scope for development of this project like we had seen few health deparments using softwares for better result.But in E-Health sytems are still working on prescriptions where lot of time is wasted.
This application will interlink different departments like doctors,nurses,pharmacy..etc by sending information electronically, and the human computer interfaces for the physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other health care professionals could be voice enabled.
- In present health care market data is handled in the form of Records and databases.
- Existing system focuses on security for voice recording and interacting for health care information.
- In Existing system chances of human errors are more while using electronic and data storing.
- In the proposed system chances of human errors are less which also provide user friendly designing.
- This system is implemented using web services which are related to service oriented architecture. Using these services users and applications can perform accurately.
- This system provides services for patients, Physicians, nurses and pharmacists for providing better services and monitoring medical devices.
System Specifications for Health Care Java Project.
- Hard Disk: 10GB and Above
- RAM: 512MB and Above
- Processor: Pentium III and Above.
- Windows Operating System 2000 and Above
- JDK 1.5
- Web Browser – Internet Explorer
- Apache Tomcat 5.5 Server
- JSP and Servlets
- Axis Web Service
Health Care Java Project Document Contains.
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT SPECIFICATION:
MODULES and more.