The proactive routing protocols
Basically the proactive or else the table driven protocols are having the spontaneous and convenient routing entry to the target which is diagonally towards the routing table of different types of the nodes. Even though there is no necessity these specific protocols will always hold the static route towards the destination and then the sufficient quantity of the control is been maintained by these protocols. There are two different types of the protocols such as the DSDV-destination sequence distance vector as well as the OLSR- optimized link state routing which belongs to the table driven protocols.
- The destination sequence distance vector routing (DSDV)
- The optimized link state routing protocol (OLSR)
Latest posts by Ramesh Gavva/Kasarla shanthan (see all)
- College Bus Management System Project in Java - September 15, 2014
- IL Processor on FPGA Platform Project for ECE Students - September 15, 2014
- Structural Engineering Project Topic on Steel - September 13, 2014