- Project Title : Forest Department E-Timber Application SQL project
- Software Requirements : SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, ORACLE DB 10G
Project Description: The main aim of this Forest Department E-Timber Application project is to provide timber merchant information located in forest, the output of the project defines the navigation between the functions and specifies the actions available to the user of the application. The e-Timber application is specifically designed for the users handling Timber sales at Government Timber Depots of Forest areas. It keeps a track of the forest produce, which is put up for sale at the Depots and also provides information on revenue generated from application is designed for the Karnataka Forest Department. This project was developed with SQL server, Oracle database server.
- Understand the client requirements.
- Involved in creating different tables like Circle, Division, Depot, Range, Depot_ Auction, and Auction_Purchaser and so on…
- Involved in creating different stored procedures for binding the data from database.
- Using Triggers, functions and procedures manage the transactions.
- Deploying requirement based on approved design.
- Develop software for recording all events and transactions relating to transporting goods to designated depots, Classification in the depots, sales and realization of revenue.