- Through this application, we can choose our desired course from anywhere and anytime around the globe.
- In order to use this application, initially user need to register to this application and later give their opinion about their subjects.
- This project proposes feasible predictions for student’s course selection based on choice.
- By choosing the course through online it gives the complete information about how many students are interested in a subject and it gives an idea about the total ratio of students interest in that particular subject.
- The module is a computer-assisted program for career decision making on the based on their interest.
- Nowadays, there are many open course learning systems available in the universities which would interest the students.
- Course Recommendation enables the system to better help the students and their learning process.
- A recommendation system is a piece of software that helps users to identify the most interesting and relevant learning items from a large number of items.
- One of the main problems faced by students is to create and manage the semester course plan.
- We see that the students are not given the correct choice of course for their semester.
- Course Recommendation enables the system to better help the students in their learning process.
- This system emulates the traditional E-learning system study environment with more preference given to the individuals and their opinions.
- The main functions of recommendation systems include analyzing user data and extracting useful information for further predictions.
- The user enters their choice considering their skill on a range of areas or domains and then will be recommended which course to take for the semester.
- The information is shown statistically i.e., in the form of graphs and pie charts.
Programming Languages and Environment
- Android Studio
- Students information fetching module.
- Course selection module.
- Results calculating module.