In this Train Ticket Reservation & Management System Project, we have tried to show how the process of ticket booking and traveling on a train is done.
That is how we go through several procedures like:-
- Going to a Train Ticket Reservation website
- Searching the Available Trains
And then the booking procedure goes like this:-
- Enter Starting Point and Destination of your journey
- Number of trains going through that route
- Number of seats available
- Price for the seats in each class
Storing Passenger details like:-
- First Name
- Last Name
- Aadhaar Number
- Which class ticket do they want to buy after storing all the information, at last, we print the ticket of the passenger.
- The Passenger can also view the information regarding his/her ticket through our view ticket function.
- So in this Train ticket booking project, we have tried to show how all these procedures are done through a program.
The purpose of the project is for Train ticket reservation and Management systems.
- It Shows Available Test
- It books Train Seats
- Shows Train Details
- Has a Profile Section
- Is A Menu Driven Program for comfortable UI
- We started creating the classes for this Management System starting from Ticket class which had all the necessary details regarding a particular passenger i.e.Name, Age, Source, Destination, etc.
- We used various concepts of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts such as Data Abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, and constructors implemented through classes and objects.
- Finally, we used the main() function to initiate our program where it asks the user to enter its username and then a password through which the user can access this Train Management System. If the user provides an incorrect password then the system throws an error saying “Incorrect Password!!” and terminates the program, otherwise, it presents the user with the main menu window where the user can perform their required operations.
Taking into account all the mentioned details, we can conclude that the Train Ticket Booking & Management System Project is an inevitable part of the lifecycle of the Travelling. It automates numerous daily operations and enables smooth interactions of the users. Developing the Train management system software is a great opportunity to create distinct, efficient, and fast delivering ticket Bookings. Implementation of Train management system project helps to store all kinds of records, provide coordination and user communication, implement policies.