Title of the Project: Study of Performance Management at Info Edge India Ltd.
Statement of the problem: To study the Performance Management at Info Edge India Ltd. and how does it affect the performance of the employees of the Company
Objectives of the study:
1. To analyze the Performance Management System of Info Edge India Ltd. in detail and its effectiveness.
2. To identify the problems faced by appraise and the appraiser in this system.
3. To evaluate the steps taken by the appraisers for the improvement of the performances of appraise.
4. To trace the drawbacks in prevailing system and suggest the latest methodology with respect to the same.
Explanation of the Method: Sample population would be the employees of the Company in Operations Depatment. Sample size would be 50. Will conduct Questionnaires and interviews with the employees to know about their feedback about the company’s policy for Performance Management. Will use Likert Rating Scale method to analyze the issues relating to performance management. Rating Scales would be – Strongly Disagree, Disagree, Can’t say, Agree, Strongly Agree
Company Name: Info Edge (India) Ltd.
Company Profile: Info Edge is India’s premier on-line classified company in recruitment, matrimony, real estate and education.
Questionnaire (10 to 15 questions)
1. How much do you know about the Performance Appraisal?
2. How much involved do you feel in the process of setting objectives and targets of you future performance?
3. Does your Performance Review improves job performance?
4. Organization has an established performance management system.
5. The organization provides correct feedback for the performance.
6. The organization is good at providing recognition for good performance.
7. Do you actively carry out all the responsibilities assigned to you?
8. How much motivated do you feel after the appraisal system?
9. The performance management system in the organization is fair and thorough.
10. Are you satisfied with the current performance management system in the organization?
11. Appraisal system improves relation with manager.
12. You are always ready to contribute the ideas and innovations for the betterment of organization.
13. The tasks that you do at work are themselves representing a driving power in your job
14. How much comfortable do you feel in spending longer working hours for the organization?
15. Current performance management system in the organization clearly spells out the responsibility and reward for performance
16. Would you want to work for the organization in the nearest future?
Number of respondents: 50
Area of study: Info Edge India Ltd., Operations Dept.
Method you will use to classify data: I will be conducting Questionnaires(based on Likert Rating Scale Method) and interviews with the employees of the company as well as my co-workers.
Method you will use to present data: Data Analysis and Interpretations will be done by using pie-charts, bar-graphs, etc.