- Gather the information of top five colleges in Pune under Pune University.
- Need to study how we can add Facebook like and recommend button to our website.
- Need to study Twitter API’s for how we can tweet on user’s Twitter account.
- Login using social networking site leads to study login authentication API’s provided by social site’s.
- Study of meta-tags which we are going to add to our website. These meta-tags are going to help our website to come into Google search.
- Study of Google Analytics to collect analytics of the website. eg. How many users have visited our website & which browser they are mostly using to browse the site?
- Social sharing: User can be able to share the information available on the website with their respected social networking sites.
- We can retrieve info of the user he’s like’s hobbies and gain his feedback.
Supports social login for your web – we can log in to your web application using social sites.
Social sharing – We can share the content of the web into the social sites.
Recommend & Like’s – We can recommend the contents displayed on the particular URL.
Adding required meta tags into the pages as per the social site provider
Due to the popularity of social networking site, to capture web market, posting advertising of the product & making our product popular it’s very important to have our web supports social integration. Social integration helps for the Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Having social integration with the web it’s easy to get the popularity of the product. Social Networking has become an integral part of our daily lives. Friends and family are really important to us and keeping in touch with them & knowledge sharing. Social networking is becoming a way of communication.
S/W REQUIREMENT:- JAVA ( J2EE ) version 6.0, MySql , Apache tomcat 6+, Eclipse.
- 512 MB main memory. (1 GB Recommended).
- At least 80 GB HDD (Secondary Storage Device).
- 14′ Monitor (Color or Black & White) for display.
DATA FLOW DIAGRAM:
Social Integration ( USECASE DIAGRAM ):
Use case Diagrams: