The data has 100 examples of cancer biopsies with 32 features. From these features, we can predict whether the tumors are benign or malignant.
The steps to be done are:
- Data Preparation by checking the target variable and removing the ID variable.
- Visualization of the frequency of the type variable.
- Normalizing the variables by using min-max normalizations and z-score methods.
- Bifurcation of the train and test sets.
- Prediction of the type of tumors using the classification algorithm.
- Improving the models using different values of k and other methods of normalizations.
Other data Science Projects using python below:
1) Marketing Campaigns Prediction of the clientele subscribing to services in Bank.
2) Market Basket Analysis for the creation of Online Recommender System for Grocery Supermarket.
3) Movie Review Analysis using Natural Language Processing (NLP).
4) Analysis of Most Connected Hubs in Socially Connected People.
5) Analysis of Loan Sanction for particular customers in a Bank.
6) Prediction of Medical Expenses of Incoming Patients in a Particular Hospital.
7) Cluster Analysis of Collection of People impacting a Social Networking Site.
8) Text Mining with Predictive Analysis of Spam Filtration in Incoming Mails.
9) Expectation Maximization Analysis for Digit Classification.
10) Exploration of Murders according to Investigation Team Uniform Crime Reports.