OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To study about the micro finance industry.
- To identify importance micro finance industry.
- To find the relative importance of microfinance industry for poverty.
- To get insight knowledge about microfinance industry.
- To identify the working procedure of the world& domestic microfinance industry practices .
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
- Micro Finance Study includes an introduction to microfinance industry, in India with specific to measure the helping of microfinance.
- The study also includes the understanding of how the “microfinance industry” market are operated in India.
- The study mainly focuses on Indian microfinance industry, its history, and Latest Developments in the country in microfinance industry very fast.
- The study also keeps a bird’s eye view on global microfinance industry
- The study vastly covered the aspects of microfinance industry, clearing, and settlement by companies.
NEED OF THE Micro Finance STUDY
To know the fluctuations of microfinance industry in India, get an overview of microfinance industry, regulatory framework, the government need to change the regulatory framework about microfinance, To know the relationship between Risks – Return. To know the clearing and settlement of various microfinance companies. An institution that grants loans of very small amounts to poor clients can be financially viable, without having to call on donations or grants after a start-up period.
LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
- The data sources used for the study are secondary. So, it may lack accuracy.
- The data was collected from Hyderabad only.
- The time taken for the study is limited.
- Recommendation of study is only personal optional.
- Hence judgment may not be considered as ultimate and standard solutions.
Meaning and Definition
Two broad research methodologies can be used to answer any research question. They are- Experimental research and Nonexperimental research. In experimental research, there is control over the extraneous variables and manipulation of at least one variable by the investigator. In Non-experimental research, there is no intervention beyond that needed for the purposes of measurement.
Tools for Analysis
50 members dealing with microfinance industry