System Analysis and Design
In this section we will analyze the entire system requirements as per the software engineering development life cycle.
The hardware and software requirements for the system have to be analyzed and listed.
|Network||Internet Connection with minimum bandwidth of 128 KPS|
Table 3: Hardware Requirement
|Operating System||Win NT or Any Unix based|
|Programming Language||JDK 1.5|
|Ethereal Tool||Wire shark|
Table 4: Software Requirements
Some of the network tools which are useful, those are nslookup, netstat.
- Nslookup: This command is used to find various details about the Domain Name System such as IPaddresses. This tool is mainly used to identify the IPaddress of the messaging servers.
- Netstat: It shows the number of network connections (incoming and outgoing), port numbers they are connected to and the status of connections.
Secure way of exchanging chat messages between two end points in Security in Large Networks Using Mediator Protocols.
- Intruder shouldn’t view network messages exchanged between end points.
- Intruder shouldn’t change content of a network messages are exchanged between end points.
- Intruder shouldn’t send packets as a false source.
- Core Java
- JSSE (JCA)
- Certificate Authority, Java Key Tool
- Open SSL
This Project Paper is written & submitted by Deepak V.