Abstract: The project entiled as OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT TRAINING AND PLACEMENT monitors the training and placement activities of the company. The aspirant who wants to go abroad can register his name for the job he is willing to take and he will be trained for required skill set.
The system takes care of the registration of the aspirants and his performance are monitored till he is placed in the job. The training given to him at various phases are monitored. The aspirants who completed the training successfully with the required skill will be called for interview with the overseas client.
The company provides the required Accident and Health Insurance coverage to the job aspirants and also provides the foreign exchange for persons recruited abroad for employment and for persons for traveling abroad.
The system produces various reports on training, performance, selection, job performance, fees payment, fees pending, insurance coverage and foreign exchange. The system also produces report of his improvement in the various training phases. The system is to be developed by using ASP.Net 2008 as front end and Microsoft SQL Server 2005 as the back end.
- The main objectives of this project are providing customized views to the aspirant as well as administrators.
- The system takes care of the registration of the aspirants and his performance are monitored till he is placed in the job. The training given to him at various phases are monitored.
- The project is to reduce clerical work, provide more options in report generation, make the software more user friendly and increase the accuracy in record manipulation.
- The system also produces various reports on training, performance, selection, job performance, fees payment, fees pending, insurance coverage and foreign exchange. The system also produces report of his improvement in the various training phases.
- The existing system is manual system. The details are stored in manual ledgers only.
- In the existing system, there are limitations like inconsistency of data, repetitition and time-consuming reference work.
- The training details are stored manually. The fees collection and money handled are maintained in ledgers
Drawbacks of Existing System:
- The manual system results in storage of huge volume of ledgers.
- The adhoc reports are not easily available
- The business progress is not known.
- The proposed system removes all the ledgers and paper works,
- The aspirant who wants to go abroad can register his name for the job he is willing to take and he will be trained on the registered area.
- The training details are stored and the performance of the aspirant is monitored and analyzed through the system
- The message can be sent to be aspirants whenever a client interview is scheduled
- The system produces various adhoc reports based on the management requirements on application, training, performance, selection, recruitment, fees collection, insurance and job performance.
- Operating system : Windows 7.
- Coding Language : VB.NET
- Tool : Visual Studio 2008
- Database : SQL SERVER 2005
- Training module
- Interview module
- Client module
- Foreign Exchange
- Training Fees
- Report module
This module stores the complete personal and academic details of the aspirants who register him for the job. The details includes his id, name, address, phoneno, mailid, passport details,educational qualification, the job, preferred country, expected salary, prev. experience, total fees, fees paid etc.,
This module stores the details of the training given to the registered aspirants such as course id, course name, duration, fees.
This module stores the details of the interview held for the aspirants such as date, client id, place, aspirant id, interview performance, selection, salary, expected date of joining, remarks etc.,
This module stores the details of the client such as client id, name of the company, address, phone no, contact person, mail id, nature of business, no of candidates presently working, remarks etc.,
This module stores the details of the insurance done for the aspirants selected by the clients to work abroad. The details such as name of the insurance, sum assured, no. of years, premium amount, mode of payment such as quarterly/ half yearly/ annual, name of the nominee, nominee details etc.,
The aspirants require foreign exchange to travel abroad. The details of the foreign exchange rendered to the aspirants such as date, amount in rupees, foreign exchange tendered are stored.
The training fees paid by the aspirants for the job training such as date, course id, reg id, amount are stored.
This module generates the reports on no. of registrations, training details, training completion details, client interview schedule, interview performance, selection list, pending list, rejected list, insurance details, insurance expiry, training fees collected, pending, foreign exchange requested, tendered etc.,