Project Title : – Live Chat.
Objective : – Online Chat with Admin.
Platform : – Server Side-Windows XP, Client Side-Any Network Supporting Operating System.
Back End : – MySql.
Technology : – PHP
INTRODUCTION ABOUT PROJECT:
In my project, I have tried to provide online Live chat application. we are being used in creating websites. This is site is very easy to use and gives friendly environment to our users. The user can chat with admin.
In the home page user can see the about college. You can even login from that page. Without login user cannot chat with admin. For new user we have given the facility for sign in.
User can see his/her profile. And if user want to change his/her profile using change profile option.
From admin side, admin can solve a problem of users.
After visiting site you can logout if you have sign in.
- Pentium III Processor
- 20 GB HDD
- Keyboard & Mouse
- 120 MB RAM
- MY-SQL server
- Apache Server
- Internet Explorer
- HTML Toolkit
Level 0,1 st Level
Limitation of Project
No system or software is 100% perfect or reliable in its sense of functionality and performance. There are always small or big bugs in the system.
So our system has also some limitations.
- The system works only you have PHP.
- The computer needs continues electricity, in case of power failure.
- Speed of the program depends on the computer processor and RAM.
- This system will not be able to run on the network environment.
- You can’t chat with other user May be in future it is possible to get solution on the spot.
Future Application Of Project
We expect to expand and add some of the features to this System in near future. These features are……
- To make system more users friendly.
- Configuration features can be changed according to user’s requirements.
- To provide more security to its users.
- Most Attractive Layout.