Title: Increasing efficiency in a wireless network
Study Area Review: Computer networks and network efficiency in a wireless networks.
Aims: To design a java application that can implement Mobile adhoc networking to increase the efficiency of a wireless network and achieve the QoS.
Objectives: This application has the following objectives
• To evaluate the performance of a wireless network with proper implementation of Mobile adhoc network (MANET)
• To improve the efficiency of the wireless network by introducing the routing functionality in the mobile nodes.
• To develop the code such that it can distribute the available bandwidth
• To design and implement all the possible simulation models for QoS implementation
Deliverables: This application delivers the following
• Working simulation model of MANET in a typical wireless network
• Test results to check the efficiency of the wireless network in different network configurations.
• Proper documentation that can evaluate the performance of the wireless networks with the introduction of MANET
This is a java application coded in a manner such that it can be implemented over many number of network configurations
Professional Project Claim
J2sdk1.4, Netbeans or Edit plus, Pentium processor to execute the operations.
Operating System : Windows XP.
Tools : Java jdk1.5.0