Title: Efficient approximate Query processing in Peer-to-peer networks
Study Area Review: Network security
Aims: To develop a java application that can evaluate the performance of efficient implementation of Query processing in Peer-to-peer networks
Objectives: This application has the following objectives
• To evaluate the efficient approximation of query processing
• How to develop an simulation model that can estimate the efficiency of query processing across peer-to-peer network
Following are few deliverables
• A working java application that can evaluate the query processing mechanism over a peer-to-peer network
• Proper documentation that clearly describes the importance of query processing over peer-to-peer networks.
It is a windows based java application that can run on multiple platforms.
Professional Project Claim
This project emphasises design and evaluates a computer-based system using appropriate processes and tools, as follows
• SYSTEM : Pentium IV 2.4 GHz
• HARD DISK : 40 GB
• FLOPPY DRIVE : 1.44 MB
• MONITOR : 15 VGA colour
• MOUSE : Logitech.
• RAM : 256 MB
• KEYBOARD : 110 keys enhanced.
• Operating system :- Windows XP Professional
Coding Language :- JAVA
My product will exhibit the attributes of quality, reliability, timeliness and maintainability in the following ways
• Best practices of the coding language are being followed to ensure the quality product
• Java coding is done with sophisticated tools and thus timeliness can be ensured
• OOPS concepts are being implemented for a better programming constructive.
Both the qualitative and quantitative methodologies are implemented while performing the research on the topic. Query processing and its affects over the network are being evaluated with the help of qualitative approach and the over all efficiency and performance are determined with the help of quantitative approach