The Automated Teller Machine ATM Banking System is a banking application developed to perform different banking services through the Automated Teller Machines. The all functions include the regular transactions like cash deposits, cash withdrawals, balance enquiry, balance statements, savings account, and current account; change PIN Number, Credit card Withdrawals and so on. The application design maintains the information of the accounts of various customers including the information of the ATM cards, their types Credit cards, Debit Cards and the transactions done by the customers through the ATM machine centers with co-relation of the Banking Services.
The stored details also include the information of the various centers in and around the ATM services, which help in the relational maintenance of every transaction in the ATM Machine by the customers with their concerned branch operations.
The developed application is considered to the version upon the system, which is proposed to be built with the content and touch of the oracle as the centralize database with oracle 9i as the database. The overall banking ATM system is planned to be is the format of distributed architecture as the database platform. The proposals are planed to keep entire architecture to be browser (IE, Mozilla, Chrome) specific.
The major functions of the overall ATM system are to keep the following component intact.
- Consistency of the ATM System
- Integrity of the ATM System
- Data Security for all customers
- Data Reliability, Unique and Accuracy
- User Friendly web pages at admin side and User side
- To check that the banking ATM system overcome the hurdles of the version specific standards
Download Atm Simulator System Automated Teller Machine ATM Banking System Java Project
Latest posts by Ramesh Gavva/Kasarla shanthan (see all)
- Crime Detection Through Facial Features Project in Vb.Net - August 20, 2014
- Quantity Estimating Civil Project Report - August 18, 2014
- Web Server Project in Java - August 14, 2014