Advantages of ICICI over SBI:
· With total asset of Rs.3, 744.10 billion, the ICICI bank is going up at very fast rate.
· The SBI and ICICI banks are taking different paths in human relations area.
· SBI comprises nearly one lakh employees. But it is careful in adding the headcount and by means of voluntary retirement scheme its tries to reduce the headcount.
· Every year ICICI bank will set up regional hubs for the reason that the plans as well as the workforce will be concentrated for adding 20,000 to its headcount.
· In coming few years among employees range from 75, 000 and 1, 00, 000, the group plans will be added by ICICI.
· The ICICI bank tries to exceed the SBI bank .
Advantages of SBI over ICICI:
· Flexible loan repayment tenures are provided by the SBI.
· SBI is the second largest issuer of credit cards as well as placed to turn into a largest debit card issuer.
· In Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) financing field, the SBI restrains huge experience.
· TheIndia’s one of the oldest and largest bank is SBI and the Indian government holds the main stock of SBI. Therefore the customers trust this bank.
· The SBI bank group is planning to insert more 3, 000 branches though it comprises 10,000 branches nearly.
· Public trusts this bank a lot because this is the oldest bank. Across the country it contains 54LearningCentersand four national levelApexTrainingColleges. So this bank strives constantly in enhancing the skills of its employees. Bankers from the banks located in some other countries also attend the training programs.