- A Baking Webpage allows users to check for various bakery products available at the online store and purchase them.
- This Webpage consists of a list of Bakery products displayed in various categories with their unique descriptions which attract people.
- If a user likes a product, he may add it to the shopping cart.
- If the user wishes to check out, he must log in to the site first. He can then log in using the same credentials next time.
- He may now pay through a credit card or opt for cash on delivery (COD).
- Once the user makes a successful transaction, he gets a copy of the shopping receipt on his E-Mail id.
- All the existing systems for the online bakery shops are basic web pages for buying products.
- But these Webpages are not user-friendly.
- These web pages are so complicated as they are not properly organized which makes it difficult for the user to find the products, the cart, and many other facilities on that webpage.
- Basically, all the users prefer to buy such products through Instagram or any such website based on the reviews, ratings, and images of the product which gives an assurance of the quality to the buyer.
- Our proposed system is a user-friendly webpage where the user can easily access all the icons.
- Every icon is unique and understandable to the user as it explains itself which is not there in the existing systems.
- The Proposed system will always be linked to social networking sites like Instagram and Whatsapp so that there could be easy communication between the seller and the buyer.
- If a specific product is purchased and liked by more people then we reduce the cost of the product and keep it as a top-priority product.
Operating system: Windows, Linux, macOS
FrontEnd: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Tools: Netbeans IDE