Purpose: In our daily life, we find many situations where it is necessary to find the vehicle location . This project targets to develop a mobile application in order to provide vehicle location and it also used to send speed notifications to user. It uses internet and can be accessed from anywhere.
- Eclipse ADT
Specifications of the project
- Location tracking.
- Sending speed notifications.
- Basically we need two android applications in which one acts as parent app, another one acts as child app.
- Whenever a parent application needs his respective child application location then we have to provide location and speed.
- By saving latitude and longitude values in local server ,we can access child location.
- Speed calculation like after reaching the destination, Distance/time.
- We have to write an trigger like if speed reaches 50, then push an notification.
By using built-in GPS(Global Positioning System) child application will send the respective Latitude(X) and Longitude(Y) values through a link to guardian/parent application through Notifications, E-Mail and SMS whenever guardian/parent wants to know their respective children.
Here Guardian/Parent can fix some speed limit if respective child cross that speed limit then guardian/parent will get continuous notifications through the application.
X is the value of Latitude.
Y is the value of Longitude.
Z is the value of Zoom in google maps.
- If you click on the above link it will show the location of respective child.