Multilevel Marketing System is a marketing methodology where a company doesn’t have direct outlets for its products instead it follows a policy called chain marketing or network marketing. It is a form of direct sales in which independent distributors sell their products. Distributors can buy the products whole-sale, sell them retail and recruit other distributors who can do the same. When the customer registers with the company he will be at the first level that is at the new distributor level. Based on the sales done by the customer and the introduction of the new distributor the customer will get some incentives and promotions. This final year computer science & Engineering project consists of two modules: 1.Administrator Module 2.User Module
The below features can be done .
· Maintaining Distributor information.
· Monitoring special performances.
· Generation of reports.
· Registration of new customer.
· Sales and purchases, etc.
Download Multilevel Marketing System a java project.
Download Multilevel Network Marketing System.
Latest posts by Kasarla shanthan/Ramesh Gavva (see all)
- University Management System Project in C++ with Source Code - March 7, 2014
- Radiant Tour Reservation System Project in Asp.Net - March 2, 2014
- Software Developers Web Portal Project in Asp.Net - February 27, 2014
‹‹‹ Implementation on Data Structures