- MSc Project Title
- Should the same as the approved title
- Student ID:
- Programme of Study:
- Date Proposal Submitted:
- Project Hand In Date:
Part A – Progress Report
This follows the same format at the initial report and has the same 3 sections. It should be 500-1,000 words in length.
- Current Situation
This section should include scheduled objectives and sub-objectives and whether they have been achieved. If not fully achieved then explain why, and give details of those in the process of being achieved, preliminary results, work completed, etc.
- 2. Problem areas
This should cover current problems and plans for their resolution.
- 3. Key work during the next period
Specify methods, tasks and activities and the estimates of time to complete them. Indicate the actual progress made and identify any deviation from the original proposal and plan.
Part B – Project Report to Date
This should be a minimum of 2,000 words and must include:
- Table of Contents for your final report, with annotations concerning your intentions for the chapters. It is recommended that you use the Table of Contents feature of Word for this.
- Draft of at least two chapters – one of which must be the literature review.
- Comprehensive Bibliography of all the work you have consulted.
Your supervisor will give you feedback on your progress at this stage and will make recommendations for the final stage of the project.