Introduction to Java Project on An Efficient Key Management Scheme for Secure Data Access Control in Wireless Broadcast Services:
The Wireless broadcasting has been an impressive way to spread information or data to various users. The accessibility of data is made available to the user by the symmetric key based encryption to decrypt the data for security cause. The efficient key management is required to spread and also change keys in different types of subscriptions to explore the broadcasting services. Here we are offering the scheme of efficient key management known as KTR. This can be used for key distribution in complex subscriptions and user applications. The merits of the KTR are following.
- The KTR gives the place for the subscription options in wireless broadcast services.
- The user gets advantage of having only the single key sets to explore all subscriptions not many key sets.
- Regarding Broadcast services protection, the option is there to change the minimum key sets which can be recognized easily.
The Facts about Existing System with respect to Proposed System
- The existing system demands for the different set of keys to manage different subscriptions which leads to subscribe many programs. Where as in our Proposed system the programs can be run parallel with the same set of keys.
- The same set of keys or common keys can be reused or managed skillfully during the subscription of new programs or un subscription of programs with no security threat.
The Proposed System Features
- The Logic Key Hierarchy: The Secure key management and Secure group key management in Wireless Broadcasting and Networking respectively, are some what similar. The Data encryption key of the Program and the Individual key of the user are identified by each other. The Key distribution keys (KDK’s) are another keys. If the user is added or removed in the group, the server system produces the new corresponding keys which is called the Rekey. The message broadcasts is called Rekey message. The Proposed system broadcasts this Rekey message in the same broadcasting program to the user.
- Broadcast Encryption Techniques: The index head decrypts the packets. Earlier the subscription was need pre planned. But the pervasive computing and air data access, the subscriptions can be changed at any moment. The LKH approach are however more flexible that key management schemes for the Broadcast Encryption Technique.
- Rekey Operations: The two paths are made when the user un register the tree, the keys are of no use called Leave path. When the user register the program the keys are for use called Enroll path. The Leave path and Enroll path are made during the transfer from one program to another. The KTR allows the path that start in Leaf node and finishes in multiple DEK’s of the register programs. The server broadcasts the newly assigned keys to the user by forming Rekey packets.
Download CSE Java Project on An Efficient Key Management Scheme for Secure Data Access Control in Wireless Broadcast Services.