This project is aimed at developing the College Management System (CMIS) for a Engineering College. This system can be used to store the details of the student, update the details of the student based on the roll number, Generate reports for ID card, Loan estimation and study certificate, TCs etc.
Users of College Management System:
Administrator only has the chance of creating or deleting users like DEO, Issue clerk, Cashier etc., Administrator has the chance of maintaining every part of the system.
2) DEO(Data Entry Operator):
Data Entry Operator enters the details of students details, hostel allotment details, route/bus allotment details, admission allotment details etc..
Cashiers can collect the fee or even refund the fee. She/he can maintain the previous dues and different fee related details.
4) Issue Clerk:
Issue clerk can generate reports, issue TC and can enquire details about transportation, accommodation and building details.
To understand design details about this project watch this video
5) The administrator must be able to make changes to the structure for effective usage of the system.
6) The system must provide permissions facility to allow students to pay fees at extended intervals
7) Administrator must be able to create a new account for enrolling students and at the same time he should be able to delete it.
8) Administrator must be able to add a new building in order to allocate it to a group of student who are enrolled in a particular course.
9) The administrator must be able to manage the accommodation facility.
10) The administrator must have the privilege of viewing accommodation details.
11) The system must provide detailed building details and allotted lists for a course upon user request.
12) System should provide report about the hostel vacated list between a specific time intervals.
13) The system should generate automated loan estimation reports for the students which include separate statements for regular fee, and hostel fee.
14) The system must be able to generate birthday greetings to the students.
15) The administrator must be able to make changes to the structure for effective usage of the system.
16) The system must provide permissions facility to allow students to pay fees at extended intervals.
17) Administrator must be able to create a new account for payment activity and at the same time he should be able to delete it.
18) Administrator must be able to create a new fee type in order to allow certain group of student to pay a particular fee.
19) The administrator must be able to manage the transport facility.
20) The cashier must be able to collect fees from the students using the system.
21) The administrator must have the privilege of resetting counter passwords.
22) The system must provide detailed fee payment details and discount lists for individual students upon user request.
23) System should provide report about the transport details.
24) The system should generate automated or manual Transfer Certificates for the students and should maintain unique serial number for every TC issued.
25) The DEO must be given the privilege of issuing study certificate and bona fide certificate to the student on request.
26) The system must be able to generate identity cards and bus pass to the students.
- Eclipse 3.3
- Apache tomcat 5.0.
- Download MySql latest version.
- Rational Rose.
Download College Management System Project Source Code in Java