Project Name : Annual Invoicing and Royalty on Mainframes
- Project Environment
- Languages : SQL
- Database : SQL Server 2005
- Tools : Quality Center 9.0
- O/s : Windows XP
- Hardware: Pentium IV, 1GB RAM
The AIR (Annual Invoicing and Royalty) application is a reporting mechanism that creates annual invoices for new and renewal customers, change invoices (credit or amendment), and final invoices. It also produces financial reports such as revenues worksheet, income recognition and royalty reports, as well as other ad-hoc sales reports. AIR interfaces with various other Mainframe systems.
I individually worked on the entire module AIR Super-User Support Enhancements and few of the requirements for the module AIR Release 6.0
• Preparing Test Design Specifications from Software Requirements Specifications.
• Preparing Test Scripts and uploading them into Test Plan present In Quality Center.
• Running triggers on each table identified for auditing and checking if the Audit Tables are reflected according to the operations performed.
• Running the weekly/Monthly job created in SQL.
• Sending the invoices to Oracle AR and verifying that the details are correctly reflected.
• Importing the CRM files and checking the validations thrown and the key fields returned.
• Running the Validation String corresponding to a particular validation failure message.
• Logging Defects into Quality Center