- The main aim of this project is to implement a diet system using Raspberry Pi.
- A number keypad is also interfaced with the module in order to add details of either family members or friends.
- This project ensures that each individual has a healthy balanced diet.
- The ultimate goal of this project is to create a computerized system that will assist patients to make up a personalized diet plan that allows them to enjoy a broader range of meals, and also to quickly and accurately make up shopping lists for the meals.
- The system is implemented with a weight sensor to measure the weight of the fruit or vegetable.
- The camera captures the food item.
- The weight details along with pictures are sent to the Raspberry Pi module and calculated with the inbuilt diet chart.
- The LCD displays the calorie intake details of the particular food item.
- Along with each individual person, family members or friends details can also be interfaced and maintain the track of calorie intake.