Aims and Objectives
Following are the aims and objectives of this research
Aim: To develop a desktop application for Chess Game that can be played between human player and computer using the tools related to artificial intelligence techniques.
Following are the research objectives
- To critically review the computer games and the usage range of these games
- To identify the role of AI in developing a chess game and different algorithms used across to develop a desktop chess game
- To develop a single user desktop chess game that can be used to play against the computer
- To evaluate the performance of the AI algorithm in terms of their moves
- A Desktop game for Chess board that can be played against human and computer.
- The application offers some major features like undo and redo functions, and also has an option for loading and saving the game and also the application will be a user friendly application that will have a good GUI (Graphical User Interface).
- The application that’s developed will meet all the requirements and the validation of moves for the chess board.
- How can Artificial Intelligence improve the challenge and entertainment of the chess game?
- Which artificial tools would be more suited?
Download MS Dissertation Project on A Development of Computerized Chess Game Board Source Code.