The main aim of the Web Examination Manager final year major project is to manage all internal & external exam to the students in schools & colleges, this project includes several perspective tasks which includes preparing paper by Examiners, Student Skill Self Testing Mechanism, Interaction among Examiners and Registered students, Reviewing about their performances and feedback’s.
- Understanding the project Requirements.
- Full Software Development life cycle application development.
- Good knowledge on designing, coding, database and server side issues.
- Front end graphical user interface design.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.