- Project Title: Summer Training on Generation of Electricity
- Organization: NTPC
- Nature of Training: Electricity Generation through Coal
- Project Description : Learned how coal is being used for electricity production.
- First of all coal is being brought into hopper. In hopper coal is being crushed into small pieces.
- The crushed coal is brought into bunker through conveyer belting from bunker the coal is crushed into powdered form.
- The crushed coal goes into boiler.
- In boiler combustion of coal takes place and heat is generated.
- This heat is converted into steam. This steam is used for production of electricity.
Download Electricity Generation through Coal Project reference documents