The main aim of developing this assignments and materials web-based java & MySQL application is to provide a simple way of educational communication between student and the faculty. Here Admin role is to just view and manage faculty and student information if anything goes wrong.
Both faculty and Student has to register themselves into the application and login with registered credentials, Where Faculty can upload the necessary material for the questions to be asked in the exam, where students can view the material which is uploaded by the particular teacher for their teaching subjects, Once the student reads the material and if he is ready for the exam.
The Faculty asks questions for a particular branch and section wise where student give an answer for the particular question and again Faculty verifies the answers and finally, Faculty provides marks for the given answers.
This is a simple way to provide materials and conduct an exam assignment online. With the help of this project, we can reduce the manual work, paperwork, and save time.
Output Screens process details
- Home Page
- Admin login
- Admin Home
- View faculty
- View student
- Faculty registration
- Faculty Login
- Faculty Login
- Faculty home
- Faculty home
- Upload questions
- Upload Material
- View Student Answers
- Enter Marks
- Student reg
- Student Login
- Student home
- View Questions
- Write Answers
- View Materials
- View Marks
In this Employee Attendance Monitoring project, attempts were made to register the presence of employees. The main purpose of this java application is to maintain information about the presence that all employees can use in their departments. This web application retrieves the details of the departments assigned to the relevant administrative employees and employees enrolled in the courses from the server with the internet connection and stores them in the database. At the end of the month, when the administrator is needed to attend, attendance reports can directly generate an administrator report view.
In the Existing System, we maintain information manually to maintain the information in manually is also time taken. Calculate the loss of pay is also time taken.
In Proposed System, we are maintaining all the employees’ information in Their attendance and their salary‘s. In this project Employee’s also can view the Attendance and LOP’S. The Application automatically calculates their LOP’s based on their Salary’s.
- View Employee Details
- Add Employee Details
- Delete Employee Details
- Update the Employee Attendance.
- Calculate LOPS
- View Employee Attendance
- View Lop
- Apply for The Leave
- Processor: Pentium-III (or) Higher
- Ram: 64MB (or) Higher
- Hard disk: 10GB
- Technology: Java 2 Standard Edition, JDBC
- WebServer: Tomcat 7.0
- Server Side Technologies: Servlets, JSP
- Data Base Server: MySQL
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows
The main objective of this Repository system application is to store all the details of the students permanently by using the one-time registration process.
The students can register their details at once and they get one unique id which is useful to fetch their details to any application automatically.
Present Working System
In the existing repository system, the students have to enter their details every time whenever they required for filling the application.
It is time-consuming and sometimes there is a chance of misplacement of data.
To Be Proposed
In the proposed repository system the students no need to enter their details every time.
By using their unique registration id the details are automatically fetched to the application only extra details required are to be entered.
The students can update their details in the existed profile whenever they required.
It is the user-friendly environment and less time-consuming.
The proposed repository system has two modules:
- Administrator can store and manage all the details of registered students.
- Provides the functionalities that the student can fetch their details whenever required.
- Admin maintains the entire application who is responsible for the activities that are performed in the system.
- The student can log in into the system with their login details.
- They can add, delete and modify the existed details in the system.
- The student gets the notification any activity is performed in the system.
Repository system is a Java-based project, Its like one time registration application in this students can register all their details one time and they will get one id using that if they can apply any application form like job purpose, certificates purpose like that they can utilize that id, if they enter that id automatically the details related to that fields fetched and extra details to be filled by the student.
and one thing is the photo and signature are also to be saved in a file and those also to be fetched automatically whenever required.
Different Users Based Access
- The Student Result System Application uses Users based access/ security for the General user and the Administrator. Both have different access to different pages
- The user is prompted to submit and edit the details submitted.
- The Administrator is prompted to enter and manage the information.
This is the main page of the Student Result System project. It consists of the links to log in, to register the user, to search or book shows for authenticated users, to saw the coming up shows for next seven days etc.
SHOW BRANCH RESULT:
SHOW INDIVIDUAL RESULT:
SOFTWARE SPECIFICATION :
Following Student Result System Software’s are required for developing application:
||Windows XP, Vista, Window7
Data Flow Diagrams:
Data Flow Diagram For My Menu
Data Flow Diagram for Admin:
Data Flow Diagram for User:
- Project Title: Blood Bank Management System
- Category: Application Development, Enterprise.
Objective: The Main Objective of this System is to design an Android Application to maintain considerable information of the Patients, Donors, report details for any blood-related organization.
Description: To develop an Android Mobile Application where blood donors can install the application and register with their name, E-Mail, valid ID, phone number, providing them Navigation for hospitals. And web-application where hospitals request blood bank for blood and blood banks with admin. Admin will send notifications to the users with Hospital details for the user to locate the hospital in their nearby area. The application also keeps a record of the donor’s health record for future reference. Blood seekers can request for blood to the administrator.
This project consists of two parts:
- Users (mobile application)
- Administrator and blood banks (web application)
Users (mobile application): User should register for using this app. With their name, contact no, emailed, blood group etc., after successfully register user can get notification of blood request. The user can make a decision on the request whether he accepting the request or ignore the request. The user can share that request through facebook, twitter. The user can get directions from his current location to blood requesting location (hospital). The user can get information if the requesting person got a donor. The user can update details. The user can get the feedback about blood if they caught any problem in the blood. The user can get information of symptoms, telemedicine link, and doctor details.
Administrator and blood banks: A web application that can be used by the Admin to add blood requests of the patient after successful login. Admin will fill the details of blood request like patient name, blood group, contact number and choose the patient (hospital) location on the Google map address and latitude and longitude are filled automatically when admin click on a particular location in the map, admin can edit the address. Immediately after the location selected by admin displaying a list of a donor who is near to that particular location. Admin can increase the radius to get donor list more. If admin submits the form for blood request notifications will send to the donors. If there is any problem find in the blood admin will notify that to the user. Admin can select the donor by mobile number or name or serial number.
- ADMIN PAGE who have contacts with blood banks,
- Donors will download the application and REGISTER with ID, DOB, phone no., blood group etc.
- Admin will send NOTIFICATION to the application users.
- Admin can locate people who are nearby.
- Admin can sort-out people who can come in emergency and send a notification to everyone if he gets a donor.
- Provide NAVIGATION to the hospital who require blood to reach as soon as possible.
- RECORD of donors information along with their details
No. of Users
Authenticated users only.
- Android mobile with a minimum version 2.2.
- The processor is not less than 500MHZ.
- RAM is not less than 2048MB.
- SD card with a minimum of 512MB.
- Resolution is not less than 480*800pixs.
- Mobile Operating System: Android 2.2 or Later
- Server Operating System: Windows XP or Later
- Tools (IDE): Eclipse or Android Studio
- User Interface: XML
- Code Behind: JAVA and XML
- Telephony Service: Yes
- Internet: Yes