The objective of the study
- To find out the effectiveness and efficiency of the employee after training in the select companies of study.
- To study the impact of the training on the efficiency of the organizations taken for the study.
- There is no effectiveness of training programs on the efficiency of employees in select organizations.
- There is no significance between training and the growth of the organization selected for the study.
In this research, an attempt is made to collect first-hand information by administering a structured questionnaire to 320 respondents in four samples of BPO Companies in Hyderabad. The four largest BPO companies, namely Infosys, Wipro, TCS, and CTS at Hyderabad have been selected for the study. The sample customers are taken on a random sampling basis at the rate of 80 respondents totaling 320. The respondents are all at entry level only. The techniques used for data analysis are Averages, Percentages, and Chi-Square tests.
Sources of data:
There are two types of data. They are as follows:
- Data samples will be collected by designing questionnaires for employees and personal interviews with BPO employees
- Gathering of information from HR and training managers of BPO industries
Secondary data will be collected from the annual record of BPO’s periodicals, journals, and the internet.
- Population: All employees working in BPOs in Hyderabad.
- Sample: Four largest BPOs in Hyderabad
- Sampling Method
Around 320 employees (80 from 4 selected BPOs 80X4)
Period of the Study:
The study period has been taken as preceding 5 years.
Techniques of Analysis:
The techniques used for analysis and interpretation are Averages, Percentages, and Chi-Square tests.
Scope of the Study:
This study finds out practices pertaining to the training and development function, which is a part of broader human resources management. This study is based on the four selected largest BPO companies in Greater Hyderabad covering about 600 Square Kilometers in Telangana.
Limitations of the Study:
The accuracy of the study is based on the reliability of the data collected. The study has been confined to a sample of four BPO companies, Hyderabad only. The inferences derived from the study and the suggestions made for further improvement need not necessarily be applicable to similar home loan organizations in the industry.
Customer preference is an important element for all businesses in most industries. The retail industry has several types of preferences depending on the product. This study was conducted to get a better understanding of the preferences and satisfaction levels of Chennai silks. Chennai Silks branch gives a variety of collections, varieties, brands, etc., people only predict the success or failure of my project.
After a thorough review of the related literature, a questionnaire was developed to determine customer preferences and satisfaction levels. The questionnaire was distributed to customers inside the showroom and around the Hosur area.
Statistical tools, including percentages, chi-squares, and ANOVA analysis, are used to identify customer preferences and satisfaction levels. Based on the analysis and interpretation, conclusions for this research are formulated.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
Analyze pricing strategies and factors that affect customer preferences when buying.
- Determine customer buying behavior.
- Define customer expectations.
- Analyze advertising and promotional activities.
- Monitor overall customer satisfaction.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
- To calculate the proposed objectives, the questionnaire is designed for people
- The scope of this project is up to the customer’s preferred study of Chennai silks, such as varieties, collections, quality, brands, services.
- The scope of research is limited in Hosur and surroundings.
LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
- Many respondents are not willing to fill out the questionnaire and few are in a hurry.
- Another problem that I faced is that people are hesitant to give information about their views freely.
- Surveys are conducted only in Hosur, so results may vary in other parts of the city.
- Sample size is limited to 300.
A survey of people has been conducted to find out the preferences of Chennai silks. It is observed that all the people prefer to buy Chennai silk than others. It is concluded that most people prefer Chennai silks for its quality, service, and atmosphere. Some people tend to like to shop with varieties, brands, etc.
Therefore, it can be concluded from the collected facts that most people refer to buying large packages of clothing of their choice, and sometimes some opt for small packages with the family.
Download the A Study on Pricing Strategies and Its Impact on Customer Purchase MBA Marketing project report
“The Impact of Compensation Management Practices on Job Motivation with respect to Private Bank Employees in Mumbai City-A Study.”
NEED OF THE STUDY
The study on compensation management gives brief information about employee compensation in the organization and explains the employee reward system and which determines the performance of employees in their work. The Rationale for the study is to design a suitable compensation package for employees that is Cost Effective and at the same time provides Job Motivation to Employees.
SCOPE OF THE STUDY:
The study focuses on compensation management in Private Banks in Mumbai. It gives detailed information on employee compensation based on their performance and employee levels in Private Banks.
This project is to study compensation management strategies & to evaluate the behavior & performance of employees in their work
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY:
- To Study the impact of compensation management on the performance level of Private bank employees in Mumbai.
- To know the various types of compensation provided by the company.
- To identify the satisfaction level of employees with their compensation.
- To Study the problems related to Compensation faced by Bank Employees and bring out suitable measures to solve them
Research Design: The Method of Research Design will be is both an Exploratory and Descriptive Study in Nature.
- Sampling frame: The sample frame will be taken from among the Employees working in Private Banks in Mumbai
- Sample size: The sample size will be around 100 Private bank employees
- Sampling Procedure: The Sampling Procedure to be used is Random sampling since the Employees working in private banks will be chosen randomly.
- Sample Units: The Bank employees of HDFC, ICICI, AXIS, and Kotak Mahindra Bank will form part of 100 Sample units
- Period of the study: The duration of the project may be limited to 40 -50 days approximately
Data Collection Methods:
- Primary data: Under Descriptive research design primary data will be collected using a well-structured questionnaire that contains questions satisfying the objective of the Study.
- Secondary data: Under Exploratory Research, Secondary Data will be collected from among the following:
HRM Journals, Textbooks, Journal on Labour relations, Websites Newspaper Articles, and other Published Materials.
Cross Tabulation, Graphs, charts, Percentages, and other suitable Statistical Tools such as Chi-Square may be used for Analysis
LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY:
- The study will be undertaken among respondents residing in Mumbai city only.
- The Study will be undertaken for a period of 40-50 days
- The sample size is Limited to 100 only.
- The opinion of the Respondents may change during the post Research period
DIRECTIONS FOR FURTHER RESEARCH
The compensation level decision may be considered the most important one for individuals. In terms of both employee attraction and cost considerations, it is often considered by most managers as a primary consideration. Hence, this research has huge future scope to extend the benefits of Compensation to Bank employees. The Banking Companies by adopting suitable Compensation Management practices will help the employees to be motivated to perform better.