Project Title: First Prudential investment Research and analysis.
- Role: Software Test Engineer.
- Environment: ASP. Net, SQL 2005, IE, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari
- Testing Tool: QTP 9.2
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in Understanding the Requirement and Functional specification developed using SRS.
- Involved in Preparation of Test Cases by identifying the scenarios & Specifying what is the input & expected value.
- Trained team members and participated in weekly meetings.
- Testing the Application as per the Testing Scope defined in the Test Plan.
- Extensively involved in testing the Application Manually as well as Automated.
- Prepared Functional test case and picked up Regression Test Cases.
- Performed Sanity Testing, Functional Testing and Regression Testing.
- Participated in various types of reviews conducted time to time.
- Interacted with Client and Development Team for issue clarification.
- Involved in identification of requirement scenarios for Automation
- Participated in sending weekly status report to Onsite coordinator.
Project Name: Telecom Billing Management System.
- Environment & Tools: COBOL, CICS, JCL, DB2 (Database).
Project summary :
A Telecom billing management system mainframe Project to take care of basic operations like account & order management ,usage ratings, invoicing & discounting ,formatting &billing and service desk.
- The system provides bills for different like retails & commercial, Toll free bolls in different formats and with detailed summaries.
Developer Responsibilities :
- Contribution for all the phases of the software development i.e.
- Documentation, Coding & testing for my module.
- Conversion of part of code & testing.
- Debugging the issues and finding their permanent solution.
Project Name: Club Management system
- Environment & Tools: COBOL, JCL, DB2 (Database), CICS, Z/OS, Easytreive, SAS, File Aid, Endeavour, CA7, Expediter.
CMS (Club Management system) is an integrated management system handling the common functions of enrolment, fulfilment, member/club/promotion information support, claims, billing and standard reporting via additional sub system and this project is used to give support to the client. The CMS system contains different clubs like Motor Club, Dental and Health care clubs providing services to US customers.
- The CMS is equally divided in respect to size between batch and on-line processing, and it is a 24 hour on-line operational customer service system. Legal Care application , being a part of CMS does enrolment, fulfilment and billing for customers through different partners also providing them Lawyers or Attorneys for legal care issues.
- Fixing system defects.
- Conversion of part of code & testing.
- working on minor enhancements and major enhancements which will be treated as
- Developments placed by clients.
- Response to inquiry, monitor the batch, support production run ,fix or solve application bugs and develop fixes for run time issues due to data errors.
- Meeting the SLAs for CMS like span, first time right & bug fixes to time resolution.
Project Name : Maintenance of Private Banking System
- Software Technology : COBOL, JCL. CICS, PL/I
- Tools : CHANGEMAN, FILEAID, Easytrieve, Info Man, CA7, Expeditor
This Project developed for new advanced software with the maintenance of private Banking system. Migration of old customers data from existing system in banking management to new maintenance system and deleting the old data from the existing system , and making few system compatible with the new private banking as they will be interacting with new system.
Have been involved in two system one is Credit and Risk Banking Control Monitoring System & collateral Management System,
- Prepared the design and completely worked individually for the KODA UR from the design to implementation and support.
- Preparation the UTP’s
- Developing the code as all are Scratch programs
- Test run the code by preparing test run JCLs.
- Involved in all the testing phases Unit testing, SIT & UTP.
- Involved in DR testing individually for the KODA UR.