The aim and objective of this medicine donator project are to prepare a portal for the collection of unused medicine for further utilization by a needy person. The website must be like user can donate the unused medicine to NGO.
That NGO can help needy people. The user can donate the medicine.
It’s can be claimed by NGO. They can collect from a particular place. There must be a login for the user, ngo, admin. Admin can see all details of user donated medicine. There must be a form like registration of the new user.
Medicine donate form. It’s must be tracked in the SQL Server database.
The Project is about the collection of medicine which is unused by the patient who recovers completely and medicine becomes waste that medicine can be collected and used further.
- Membership and Registration:- To register and get membership donation of medicine.
- NGO Details:- Different NGO’s can connect with portal and donate Medicine.
- Donator’s details:- To Keep Donators details.
- Help Desk:- To solves query of people.
- Complaint and Suggestion:- Forgiving views and suggestion and also complaints if any.
- Invoice:-Generate an invoice to give a record of their donated medicine.
- Record Management:- To maintain the entire record properly about donators and their donation.
- Collection of medicine:-Collection of medicine through courier.
- Easy to Access
- Reliable and coordinative
- Easy to handle
Tools and Language:-
- Frontend: ASP.NET
- Back End: SQL Management System
|Registration for a new user||The user firstly needs to register with the website.|
|Sign in for an existing user||The existing user can sign in directly to the website.|
|Donation of medicine||The user can donate any kind of medicine.|
|Selection of NGO||The user can select the NGO.|
|Advance notification to the user||The user will get a prior notification once the collection team will reach at the user end.|
|Notification through email||The user will get a notification once the medicine is delivered.|
|Feedback form||The user can fill up the feedback form.|