Introduction to Airlines Reservations System with Project:
The Airlines Reservations System (ARS) was started to modify the system for convenience of the passengers and to be very effective. The Airlines Reservations System is actually a computerized reservation system by which the reservation of the seat can be done online. The Computerized Reservations System is explored as global distribution system for all airlines and displays the information of availability to other distribution channels and travel agencies for getting a reservation through the one system.
The information provided to the passengers are the Airline Schedule, the Fares, Reservations, Ticket details. The Airlines Reservation System works for itself and also for the Global Distribution System. The passengers have opportunity to access the Reservation system online to reserve the ticket.
The System consists of five modules.
- Administrative module: The module is made for the doing tasks related to administrative functions and handle inventories on the internet. The module can be managed by the administrator to modify the information related with routes, fares, time of departure and arrival, can allow and assign the access for the users.
- Reservation agent module: The module is made for the agent who can make and do modification the reservation information on the internet. The agent office can be situated at any location.
- Passenger module: The module is made for the passengers who can directly book the reservation and send requests.
- Payment: The module is made for the travel agents and agencies to offer the discounted fares for the passenger.
- Cancellation: The module is made for the user to cancel the ticket.
Download Java Project for BCA Final Year on Airlines Reservations System with Project Report.