Can Protocol Based Data Acquisition System projects main idea is to control temperature variations in industrial process. LM35 sensors are used as temperature sensors in this application.
This data is transfer with CAN controller to the master node and in the master node the values are detected and then it goes for the accurate value of the gas. This first check with the node addresses and if the address is matched then the actual location of the plant is identified by the master controller which are already fed in the controller. Thus identifies the location and then gives a accurate location without having any mismatch with a the other location values. This is in a continuous process and this will monitor the unit all the time and it even save the controller time in deducting the time of and power of the controller process.
- At mega 16
- CAN Controller MCP2515
- CAN trans Receiver MCP2551
- Temperature Sensor
- Functionality of all above components
- Embedded C programming
- Can bus protocol
Latest posts by Kasarla shanthan/Ramesh Gavva (see all)
- University Management System Project in C++ with Source Code - March 7, 2014
- Radiant Tour Reservation System Project in Asp.Net - March 2, 2014
- Software Developers Web Portal Project in Asp.Net - February 27, 2014
‹‹‹ Multivariable Parameter Interfacing With Can Bus Abstract