Project Description: Radar Crash Rescue visual basic project.
RADAR is the product brand named by Blitz Solutions Pvt. Ltd. RADAR Crash Rescue is a system level application package, which can recover a system from crash, with powerful compression capability. It has two modes of data and crash recovery (i) through windows interface (ii) from the DOS console.
The Application is implemented in four modules:
- Backup (System files, Registry, Personal data): To backup the system critical files without which the system cannot boot. It has also got a wizard for a step by step assistance
- Restore (System files, Registry, Personal data): To restore the system files when there is a problem in booting the system
- Registry cleaner (with undo facility): Scans for errors and removes unnecessary keys from the registry which boosts the performance of the system
- Boot disk: Creates a windows and DOS boot disk through which the system can be booted. The boot disk contains DOS version, which has the same features as in windows
- Scheduler: Schedule backups (through profiles set by the user) and remind about the tasks that has to be done at specified date and time
Front End : Visual Basic 6.0.
Latest posts by Ramesh Gavva/Kasarla shanthan (see all)
- Horoscope Project in Java - September 19, 2014
- Hotel Management System Project - September 19, 2014
- Query Processing Projects on Database Engine based on Relational Model - September 18, 2014