Mobile devices these days have gradually become more powerful and distributive, influencing our daily lives on a larger scale. Android, which has proven to be one among the best mobile-based application development platforms provides the developers with many APIs and tools for the development of Android applications.
We intend to develop one as such for the Training & Placement cell of our college and make it accessible to all the students. It includes notifications and regular updates about the cell along with the list of students selected for companies, events and activities, training schedules, placement information, company information, CRT material discussion forums etc., which would provide ease to both the management and the students as well.
- Home Page
- About us
- News Feed
- Discussion Forum
- CRT Material
Splash Screen and Home Page:
1. When users open the application a splash screen appears with the college logo.
2. The app Bar contains Navigation Drawer, College Logo and the Application name
3. When users click on the navigation Drawer you can navigate to the respective Module of your choice.
4. The Home page contains modules like About Us, Directory, Discussion Forum, CRT, News Feed, TPO, Gallery, Achievements.
1. When the user clicks on the About us module they will be able to access the static page information about the college and other related information. The About us module contains information such as chairman’s message, Chancellor message, Vice-chancellor message , Vision and mission of the institution.
2. When the user clicks on back(<) button the page will be redirected to the earlier page.
3. The Directory module contains the information related to the administrative officials such as Name, Designation and Phone Number.
1.When user clicks on the Discussion Forum a navigation drawer lists Recent posts, most visited posts, post a question and user login.
2.Guests have read only access to the forum ,Recent posts and most visited posts.
3.Only a Registered User can post a question or reply to a post.
1.The CRT Module consist Recently Added, Most Viewed Books, account.
2.The registered user can view books related their academic year or most viewed documents and books.
1.When user clicks on news feed the news multiple news are listed in the format of Heading, body and date.
1.When user clicks on the Achievements the navigation drawer consists placed students, testimonials, success stories of the students.
- IDE – Android Studio v2.2.1
- Min Android version – Jelly Bean
- Target SDK – Marshmallow 6.0
- Database – Firebase