Here in this Employee Tracking System Project in Java the employees when enter in to an organization he starts working on a project or starts doing his task then he gives his detailed time to time work he has done on that particular day to the administrator who in turn prepare the reports of a particular employee and then submits to the project manager, then he analyzes the capability of an employee and he will finally prepare the final reports which include the aspects of an employee are as follows:
1. The reports will give the significant amount of time and effort invested by the employees time to time, by helping the management to know about their employee’s capability.
2. The employee can immediately know his capacity and the working hours weekly once or when the task allotted to him is finished.
3. Achievement/target report employee wise.
4. Performance indicator for an employee.
5. Determining the efficiency and the task completed by the employee
Finally I conclude that this project plays an important role in tracking the timings of the employee and how much time he is working and the entry time and exit time when a employee cross the gate number of times. And maintain like a small database about the timings of the employee.
The developed employee reimbursement system project has been successful in automating all the functions of employees and various departments of 1000Projects Software Solutions. The proposed system has helped the department to reduce its time spent on various data maintenance tasks, reduced the time spent in report generation, and helped it in providing better and user friendly services to its employees.
The produced System also provided various metrics to analyze the employee performances to the department. It helped the department to dynamically add questions to the database. It provided a mechanism through which the administrator can save the existing database to file about the performance of an employee.
The management is now able to select best employees in a better and efficient way and judge the employees in a better way