The study Comparative Analysis on Mutual Fund Scheme MBA Project has tried prove that mere returns of a fund or the past performance is not good enough to make a sound decision on investment for the future.
There is a need to understand various available tools of comparative analysis and their significance in making an investment decision.
There tools help in analyzing the consistency of performance of the funds over a period of time.
Thus while giving a suggestion to a potential investor on investments.
The adviser can
- Take the beta ratios of various funds and suggest whither the fund is volatile or not
- Use correlations and suggest whether the benchmark taken by the company for judging the performance is good enough or not.
- Use treynor’s ratio and tell whither the fund of the company is giving returns justifying the market risk to which all the similar funds are subject to.
Download Comparative Analysis on Mutual Fund Scheme MBA Project.
Latest posts by Ramesh Gavva/Kasarla shanthan (see all)
- MA English Project Topics on Tools for Teaching and Learning - August 22, 2014
- City Needs Job and Classified Portal Project in Asp.Net - August 22, 2014
- E-Commerce Website Project Report - August 21, 2014