Introduction to Astronautics & Aeronautics Website Project:
This project deals with a website developed for Astronautics & Aeronautics. This website can be used for the students and other persons interested in Aeronautics, all necessary information such as pictures documents are been included in this project so that all kinds of user can get use of this website. This website also gives a deep description about Industries, institutes, Research Centers in this field and also the articles written by the scientists.
Image gallery can be divides into Galaxy, Sun, Mercury, Mass, Earth, etc. This site also deals with different types of aircrafts and spaceships and also discusses about the history of the Astronautics and the Aeronautics. User are given the option for downloading and saving the documents and the photos
This site include different module which are been useful for gaining information about space study and their research woks. It is also a global medium for expressing Astronomical and Aeronautical content to worldwide visitors, this site is able to provide highly technical information to the visitors. And also discuss about science and engineering of aircraft, spacecraft and other aerodynamic systems.
Some of the main journals from the International Council on the Aeronautical science are been posted in this site, such as
- Journal of Aerospace Computing, Information, and Communication
- Journal of Aircraft
- Journal of Energy
- Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics
- Journal of Hydronautics
- Journal of Propulsion and Power
- Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets
- Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer
And also discuss about the technical papers and some of the technical committees, such as
- Adaptive Structures Technical Committee
- Aero acoustics Technical Committee
- Aerodynamic Decelerator Systems Technical Committee
- Aerodynamic Measurement Technology Technical Committee
- Aerospace Power Systems Technical Committee
- Air Breathing Propulsion Systems Integration Technical Committee
- Air Transportation Systems Technical Committee
Download Astronautics & Aeronautics Website Project Report.