- In the existing system we have the Text based retrieval in this we will compare the images using based on the tags itself.
- Later the Texture based retrieval is done; here we will consider only the gray level difference.
- Then came Color based, only the color is compared.
- In all the above we have certain limitations and so we cant efficiently compare the images.
- We will calculate some features of the image for efficient retrieval.
- Some features are calculation of the Mean, Standard Deviation, Skew, Energy and Entropy.
- By calculating these features we can find the distance and similarity of the image.
- And we will be calculating the Rank Power which is used to find out the number of occurrences of the retrieved images.
- Language – JAVA,J2EE
- Web Framework – MVC 2
- Front End – JSP
- Web Server – Apache Tomcat 5.5
- Build Tools – Apache Ant 1.7.0
Download A Study of Color Histogram Based Image Retrieval